Thursday, June 4, 2009

My camera is connected to my hip......

Lately I have been taking my camera with me everywhere. I just can't get enough of photography. I have been reading, playing, window shopping, learning, etc. etc. etc. When I first decided I wanted to get into photography a few years ago I didn't realize how much there is to learn. Especially since it isn't just mastering how to use the camera. Sometimes it's a bit overwhelming but at the same time amazing when something finally clicks. The last couple of weeks I have been trying out some new software and it has been a lot of fun. They are Lightroom 2 and Adobe Photoshop CS4. They are wonderful! There is a huge learning curve but the possibilities for photography are incredible. Here are just a few of the MANY photos I have taken in the last couple of weeks. Thanks for taking a peek!





No comments:

Post a Comment