Saturday, May 29, 2010

Cutie Petutie

I have been so busy doing shoots and editing pictures. Last week I had the privilege of doing 3 dance photo shoots. They were of little girls aged 3-8 years old. The little girls were so adorable especially in their cute costumes. The 5 year old girls wore bee costumes and I could have spent hours and hours just watching and taking pictures of them. I will have sneak peeks up of them soon. So stay tuned you definitely want to see them.

This week I got to do a different type of photo shoot. It was different because the pictures needed to showcase a model wearing Cutie Petutie jewelry. I got to work with Heather Chacon who owns Cutie Petutie. She was fabulous to work with. We went to a new location and I absolutely love how the pictures are turning out. I tried a few new things with my camera and lighting and I am beyond excited about the outcome. Here are just a couple of photos from her session.

If you have never seen her jewelry you need to run over to Cutie Petutie right now.






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment