Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Princess Olivia - (Arizona Child Photographer)

I can't believe this is my first post for 2011. My little family has had a crazy beginning to our new year but things are past and I am ready to get rolling again. Stay tuned for lots of fun things coming up really soon.  Oh and I am now booking for Senior Sessions. I only have a limited number I will be doing so contact me asap to book your shoot.

This by far is my favorite photo shoot ever! This little Princess was a dream to work with. She definitely is model material. The props her mom brought for this shoot were perfect and matched her adorable dress. I couldn't choose just a few to show you so I posted all of them. What do you think?


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment