Friday, January 15, 2010

*Valentine's Day Limited Sessions*

Valentine's day is so much fun especially for kids. I know I love pink, red, hearts, chocolate, and mini valentines. When I was younger I would get really excited to pick out the perfect valentine cards. I would choose very carefully which saying I was going to give to my best friend or the boy I had a crush on.

I also looked forward to Valentine's Day every year because my parents made it extra special. Each year my mom would make sure the kitchen was decorated really cute. Lots of hearts, balloons, doilies and by each of our plates was a sweet little gift. Stuffed animals, chocolates, heart pencils or our own balloon. The best part is we would get spoiled with homemade crepes with strawberries and whipped cream. Some times we would even drizzle a little bit of chocolate syrup on top.

This year you can make your Valentine's Day special. I bet your child would love to hand out Valentine cards with their picture included on it. Dad's I know without a doubt your wife would be thrilled to get professional portraits of her sweet kids for Valentine's Day.

The session and package is only $50 and worth over $100. This is a sweet deal you don't want to pass up.




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment