Wednesday, April 14, 2010

*Class of 2010 - Senior Pictures*

Travis is graduating this June and I was fortunate enough to take his senior pictures. He was really easy to photograph. I didn't have to pose him all that much because it was natural for him. I enjoyed getting to know him. He is super smart and really funny. He collects swords and even brought one of them as a prop. Travis is one lucky kid. His Grandpa gave him a Cadillac Escalade when he was 15 1/2. Yep, I was a tad bit jealous when he told me.

As I was taking his pictures I realized how old I am getting. Here Travis is ready to graduate and my 10 year reunion is this year. Where did the time go.

I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them.







I loved this one so much I had to antique it too.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment