Friday, September 17, 2010

Chase + Rachel (Arizona Engagement Photographer)

I LOVE doing Engagement sessions! I am so lucky to have been asked to do two in one week. This session was extra special for me. This is my sister Cassidy's sister in law. Cassidy went over and did a fun make over on Rachel. She looked amazing! Chase you are one lucky man.

The other reason is because my ever so talent dad came along for the shoot. You see he is an amazing photographer too and he also shoots videos. So he brought his camera and let me use his lens that I now want and he shot footage for their wedding video. It was a super fun shoot and I loved being able to work with my dad and sister. Not to mention Chase and Rachel were great to work with too. Congrats Rachel and Chase I know you will be very happy together.














post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment