Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Kevin + Ashley (Gilbert Arizona Engagement Photographer)

I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this session! It was my first engagement shoot and I have decided I LOVE doing them. Kevin and Ashley were so wonderful to work with. Half the time they posed themselves. Just like the first picture here. I told them where to stand and hold hands and they did the rest. It is my favorite from their session. This picture captures their personalities so well. Fun, flirty, even a little sassy. There were times I asked them to make a serious face which was really difficult for them because they were so happy, smiling, laughing, even tickling. Congratulations you two! I am so excited for your big day.












post signature

1 comment:

  1. They look like such a fun couple! Great job capturing their love!

    ReplyDelete