Friday, February 5, 2010

*HaPpY BiRtHdAy AuNt WeNdY*

Today is my Aunt Wendy's birthday.  I found this picture I took of her and her daughter during Christmas time. I instantly fell in love with it.

Top favorite things about Wendy:

1. One of the most selfless people I know
2. Always so positive
3. An amazing Mom!
4. Gorgeous! She can rock long hair, short hair, trendy glasses,  cute little dresses and even a pair of sweats and a baseball hat.
5. Fabulous cook
6. She is always looking for ways to make others lives easier and happier
7. She is the life of the party. 
8. She isn't afraid to act silly in public
9. An incredible business women
10. She is a huge blessing to everyone who knows her. Life would not be the same with out her and we LOVE her so much!!!

Happy Birthday Aunt Wendy. We Love you! 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment